[ZODB-Dev] Re: [Zope-dev] corrupted data.fs

Fri, 07 Dec 2001 10:49:26 +0000

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001 18:01:31 -0500, Chris Kratz
<chris.kratz@vistashare.com> wrote:

>I did some additional testing.  Out of many test cases, I was able to=20
>reproduce the problem.  I restored the Data.fs to a test zope.  I then =
packed=20
>it interactively (2x, 1 at 0 days, another at 5 days, both on fresh =
copies). =20
>The folder was still useable.  So I restored from backup once again and =
then=20
>interactively ran the commands that do the nightly pack from the command=
=20
>line.

What age parameter does this script specify? Historically there have
been some bugs related to the value of this parameter. Maybe youve hit
another similar bug (or, if you are not using a recent version, maybe
youve hit the old bug)

Toby Dickenson
tdickenson@geminidataloggers.com