[ZODB-Dev] Re: [Zope-dev] corrupted data.fs

Chris Kratz chris.kratz@vistashare.com
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 09:14:07 -0500

Hello Toby,

The age in the script was five days.  Running five days interactively didn't
seem to cause a problem.  Do you know what version of zope had this bug or
where I could find more information on it?  Is there a "safe" number of days
to pack the database I could try?  I would like to keep some history, I just
don't want the ZODB to balloon out of control.

--
Systems Analyst/Programmer
VistaShare LLC