[ZODB-Dev] BerkleyStorage

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 21:29:44 -0400

And if security doesn't make it a wash, DTML or ZPT will.  One important
pattern here is to run BerkeleyStorage as the storage for your ZEO
storage server, with perhaps FileStorage on all the clients.  Read time
on this case is from the local caches (in memory or on disk, the latter
as a file storage).

--Paul

(Apologies if this is posted as HTML.  Mozilla sometimes baffles me.)