[ZODB-Dev] BerkleyStorage

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 09:29:46 +0100

Paul Everitt wrote:

> And if security doesn't make it a wash, DTML or ZPT will.  One important
> pattern here is to run BerkeleyStorage as the storage for your ZEO
> storage server, with perhaps FileStorage on all the clients.  Read time
> on this case is from the local caches (in memory or on disk, the latter
> as a file storage).

I'm missing something here... I don't even have a var directory on some of our
ZEO clients, and custom_zodb.py only contains references to ClientStorage.

Where does FileStorage come into play here?

cheers,

Chris

PS:
> (Apologies if this is posted as HTML.  Mozilla sometimes baffles me.)

Mozilla's mail client baffles me to the point of using Mozilla as a browser and
Netscape 4.7 as a mail client :-S