[ZODB-Dev] CVS up in StandaloneZODB tree

Jim Fulton jim@digicool.com
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 11:48:47 -0400

Christian Robottom Reis wrote:

> Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but does a 'cvs up' inside the
> StandaloneZODB tree cause everybody else to update everything inside Lib/?
> This is odd, to me, since it doesn't happen on a plain checkout.
>
> Anybody seen this?

Yes. This is a problem in the way our repository is set up.
To fix it, we'll need to convert the modules that live in
Zope's lib directory to packages, since CVS modules are
really only good at knitting directories (not files)
together. We plan to fix this, but haven't gotten arround to it
yet.

Jim