[ZODB-Dev] ZEO and Security

John D. Heintz jheintz@isogen.com
Mon, 7 May 2001 09:38:25 -0500

We are using CORBA to accomplish this.  See ZODBCorbaFramework on
www.zope.org for the general idea of how we are integrating ZODB and omniORB.

John

ps - We are putting the final touches on our ZODBCorbaFramework and plan on
releasing a new version as soon as we get through some performance and
scalability testing.