[ZODB-Dev] Including SearchIndex in StandaloneZODB

Thu, 17 May 2001 10:03:56 -0400

On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 09:51:43PM -0300, Christian Robottom Reis wrote:
>Though I'm not entirely sure that SearchIndex _is_ essential, wouldn't it
>be nice to include that as a standalone package as well in the fashion
>BTrees is? Since AMK included it in his distro, perhaps it would be
>useful.

I included it out of a feeling that it might be useful, but haven't
actually used it, either at the MEMS Exchange or on my own.  I'll
probably drop it in future packagings in order to focus more closely
on just the ZODB + ZEO + Storages.

--amk