[ZODB-Dev] Including SearchIndex in StandaloneZODB

John D. Heintz jheintz@isogen.com
Thu, 17 May 2001 13:59:20 -0500

I'm sorry to hear that.  We are hopefully soon going to be trying to make use
of Catalogs in our use of ZODB.

My vote: package Catalogs and any supporting classes in the StandaloneZODB
codebase.

Did I read correctly that Catalogs relied on acquisition to get some things?
This seems odd to me, I would rather have ZCatalogs rely on that and Catalogs
be more traditional OO classes for easier reuse in non-Zope applications.  If
I'm wrong about the first statement, ignore this paragraph...  ;-)

Thanks,
John