[ZODB-Dev] ZEO on NT upgrade hints?

Dunigan, Craig craig.dunigan@esker.com
Thu, 31 May 2001 13:39:58 -0500

It took me a while to get back to it, but here's the zLog from a failed
start.py, running ZEO 1.0b3, under Zope 2.3.2, on WinNT4/SP6:

------
2001-05-31T18:38:02 PANIC(300) z2 Startup exception
Traceback (innermost last):
  File c:\Progra~1\WebSite\lib\python\ZEO\start.py, line 268, in main
  File lib\python\ZEO\__init__.py, line 86, in ?
  File lib\python\ZEO\fap.py, line 166, in ?
  File lib\python\ZEO\fap.py, line 152, in fap
    (Object: ZServer)
ImportError: Cannot import an up-to-date cPickle

Just like Jeremy described.  Does this go into the Collector?

Craig Dunigan
Web Programmer
Esker Software - Extending the Reach of Information
mailto:craig.dunigan@esker.com
Ph. 608.273.6000
Fax 608.273.8227
http://www.esker.com