[ZODB-Dev] How to implement a production / test environment using zope ?

Tom Jenkins tjenkins@devis.com
08 Nov 2001 18:50:21 -0500

We have started using the ZSyncer product.  We patched it to allow https
connections; i dont know if Andy has put the patch into his source
tree.  Basically zsyner uses xmlrpc to move objects from one zope
installation to another zope installation.