[ZODB-Dev] ZClients not updating

Tom Jenkins tjenkins@devis.com
14 Nov 2001 12:40:08 -0500

I'm ignorant too <grin>
We have a product that basically associates an image with a paragraph of
text.  the users create one of these image paragraphs, type in their
text, associate it with an image, marks whether to make it public and
submits.  This new image paragraph gets added to a folder and the front
page of the site should be updated to display the new content (if it was
marked public).

Occassionally, the image paragraph will be visible on the private site
(where it was created) but not on the public site.

Does this mean we have to call connection.sync() after adding the image
paragraph?

--

Tom Jenkins
Development InfoStructure