[ZODB-Dev] StandaloneZODB release: when?

Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:32:08 -0500

On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 05:21:45PM -0500, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
>appropriate for the ZC StandaloneZODB distribution.  Is it worth doing
>that, under the assumption that we'll eventually be merging everything
>into the StandaloneZODB release?

Yes, it is.  My release was intended as a temporary measure until ZC
made its own release.

I still have some corrections and bug reports to apply to the docs.
Once you pull things into ZC's CVS, I'll be unable to apply changes
(at least until I get CNRI's permission).  When do you want to add the
text to your CVS?

>Okay, let's leave the contrib stuff out for now.  We'll add READMEs
>pointing back to zodb.sf.net for the contrib stuff in the interim.

I'll think about packaging that code on its own, maybe.

--amk