[ZODB-Dev] How do you handle changes to BTree key values?

Christian Robottom Reis kiko@async.com.br
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 21:45:34 -0300 (BRT)

On Wed, 10 Oct 2001, Patrick K. O'Brien wrote:

> I went back and reread the archived messages where you talked about
> developing a StandaloneCatalog for just this thing. I would love to see more
> support for the goals that you outlined at
> http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zodb-dev/2001-May/000837.html. Where does
> this stand? Is anyone helping to make it a reality?

I'm stuck busy from hacking ORBit-Python and Bugzilla, but this is on my
TODO list. If you want to start working on something like this I will
offer my assistance and whatever time free is ever left. Hash out some
code so we can see it.

Take care,