[ZODB-Dev] How do you handle changes to BTree key values?

Paul Roe paul@artifact-imaging.co.nz
11 Oct 2001 13:54:27 +1300

We're using TE Whalens Standalone ZCatalog Packaging and it works well.

Especially now that the BTree range searches are working properly in the
ZODB CVS.

It should provide some of the functionality you're after.

On 21 July T E Whalen posted...

> I'm working on a project which uses amk's ZODB packages.  I started
> back when he included the Catalog/SearchIndex modules, and now that he
> doesn't, I have had to develop my own packages.  I decided to go ahead
> and use the new Catalog/PluginIndex architecture, to save work in the
> future.

> If anyone is interested in using (or just examining) what I've come up
> with (I know that Christian Robottom Reis was working on something
> similar at one time), please take a look at
> <http://fortpedro.com/projects/StandaloneZCatalog/>.

Hope this is of some help.
regards Paul

--
Paul Roe

Artifact Imaging Systems        Voice:  +64 3 3266213
Sumner, New Zealand             Mobile: +64 21 676301
paul@artifact-imaging.co.nz     Fax:    +64 3 3267936