[ZODB-Dev] ZEO version compatibility?

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Tue, 04 Sep 2001 23:55:20 -0400

(This is mainly for Jeremy, but maybe Jim could answer too),

I'm wondering about ZEO compatibility with Python 1.5.2 going forward.
I'd like to tell a customer that we can upgrade him to the most recent
ZEO release, but I'm not sure that it will work without Zope
2.4.X/Python 2.1 (neither of which he is in any particular hurry to
upgrade to).

Apologies if this has already been answered somewwhere, but I've not
been able to find it.

--
Chris McDonough                    Zope Corporation
http://www.zope.org             http://www.zope.com