[ZODB-Dev] Revisiting the ConflictError patch

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@zope.com
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 15:35:09 -0400 (EDT)

The BTrees errors are the result of not getting dependencies right
building the .so files.  BTreeTemplate.c changed (I think that's the
file), but the setup.py doesn't known to rebuild all the .o files.
It's used via #include "BTreeTemplate.c".  Not sure how distutils
determines dependencies or if there's any way to get it to work
right.  (If only we had a distutils expert around here.)

Do a clean build and the BTrees tests should pass.

Not sure about the core dump.  I haven't seen one w/ 2.1.1 or 2.2.

Jeremy