[ZODB-Dev] Re: Replicated ZEO

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@zope.com
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 12:03:18 -0400

  GC> Hello, I have a customer which wants to use two separate
  GC> machines to serve Zope content.  I told him about ZEO but he is
  GC> sceptic because the ZODB is not replicated.

  GC> Is it possible to get any information about the status of
  GC> replicated ZEO ?

I assume you're asking about our ZEO Replicated Storage product (not
open source).  The first product in this family, Standby Storage, is
currently in beta testing.  Is that what you meant by "status"?  I can
provide more details about how it works if you're interested.  If you
want to know more about availability or if you're interested in beta
testing, please send mail to Paul Everitt <paul@zope.com>.

Jeremy