[ZODB-Dev] Very weird ZEO error: Aiieee! error code 25?!

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 20:38:19 +0100

Jeremy Hylton wrote:

>   CW> What does this mean?
>
> I'll have to look at it.

thanks :-)

>   CW> How can I fix it?
>
> Submit a patch with better code <wink>.  I guess it depends on the
> final answer to the above question.

Well, if I could even find out what code I should be looking to patch, that'd be
a start! ;-)

>   CW> PS: I do mention these ZEO errors from time to tiem and don't
>   CW> feel like they get much airtime, any way I can fix that
>   CW> problem?!
>
> Submit bug reports, e.g.
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?group_id=15628&atid=115628
>
> I don't remember other outstanding bugs you've reported :-(.

That's 'cos I didn't even know that tracker existed ;-)

No announcement was ever made that ZODB development was moving to SourceForge,
would have been nice to know... where is the 'official' ZODB CVS now? How about
ZEO?

cheers,

Chris