[ZODB-Dev] Very weird ZEO error: Aiieee! error code 25?!

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@zope.com
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:51:38 -0400

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002 20:38:19 +0100
 Chris Withers <chrisw@nipltd.com> wrote:
> That's 'cos I didn't even know that tracker existed ;-)
>
> No announcement was ever made that ZODB development was
> moving to SourceForge,
> would have been nice to know... where is the 'official'
> ZODB CVS now? How about
> ZEO?

I'm pretty sure I sent an email to zodb-dev asking people to
report bugs and patchs to sourceforge.  Everything else is
staying right where it is as cvs.zope.org.

But AMK's trackers existed and there was no
Zope-tracker-thing (the name eludes me at the moment), so it
was expedient to re-use the existing service.

Jeremy