[ZODB-Dev] Mounting Non-Versioned Storage

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:00:51 +0100

Hi there,

I need to mount a BTreeFolder in a non-versioned storage as part of another ZODB as it's
contents are causing way too much bloat (2GB file limits and all).

1. What storage should I use? I really don't want to go near BDB if possible, is there
something like a PacklessFielStorage at all?

2. How do I go about mounting the storage? Is the stuff used to mount the TemporaryStorage
thing for the new Zope 2.5 sessions the way to go or is there something better available?

cheers,

Chris