Migration Framework Was: [ZODB-Dev] Clean way to iterate over all oids/objects in a Storage?

Thomas Guettler Thomas Guettler <thomas@thomas-guettler.de>
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 20:26:03 +0200

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 07:29:56PM +0200, Pieter Nagel wrote:
> I am writing a migration framework for ZODB applications, and quite
> often I need to iterate over all oids in a Storage.

[cut]

> I would like to make this framework publically available, and it would
> be nice if it were more general.

I am interested in the migration framework. Up to now I use a ugly
method for updating old objects to changes in the python code.

I manualy call own method called "reinit".

setstate did not work reliably because I don't know when it is called.

 thomas

--
Thomas Guettler <guettli@thomas-guettler.de>
http://www.thomas-guettler.de