Migration Framework Was: [ZODB-Dev] Clean way to iterate over all oids/objects in a Storage?

Pieter Nagel pieter@nagel.co.za
27 Aug 2002 00:46:31 +0200

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 07:29:56PM +0200, Pieter Nagel wrote:
> I am writing a migration framework for ZODB applications, and quite
> often I need to iterate over all oids in a Storage.

Thanks, someone pointed me to ZODB.referencesf which would seem to do
the trick.

On Mon, 2002-08-26 at 20:26, Thomas Guettler wrote:

> I am interested in the migration framework. Up to now I use a ugly
> method for updating old objects to changes in the python code.

I have put a rough-and-ready pre-alpha release of the code at:

http://www.nagel.co.za/ZODBMigration.tar.gz

Note that it is written against ZODB3 but the guts should work with
older versions of ZODB - afaik it would only require massaging of the
imports.

--
     ,_