[ZODB-Dev] BTree fsIndex patch for StandaloneZODB

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@zope.com
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 15:57:22 -0500

  >> It is in StandaloneZODB 1.0.  I'm not sure when Brian / Jim will
  >> want it to be integrated into Zope.  Any opinions, guys?

  JF> I leave it to you. :)

I'll try to get it in Zope 2.5.1 then!

  JF> We should make integration of this and Toby's ZODB cache
  JF> implementation relatively high priorities.

I started looking at Toby's new cache implementation on Friday and
will spend some more time on it today.  The C implementation of
Persistence for Zope 3 will probably take priority, which will push
integration of Toby's stuff back to next week.

(Are you ready for us to be integrating your code, Toby?)

Jeremy