[ZODB-Dev] BTree fsIndex patch for StandaloneZODB

Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:11:18 +0000

On Sunday 10 February 2002 8:57 pm, Jeremy Hylton wrote:

>I started looking at Toby's new cache implementation on Friday and
>will spend some more time on it today.  The C implementation of
>Persistence for Zope 3 will probably take priority, which will push
>integration of Toby's stuff back to next week.

>(Are you ready for us to be integrating your code, Toby?)

Sure. Im happy with the current cache implementation. I will be around all
this week if you have any questions.

There are two other changes that we might want to make that I will raise now
for discussion: Remove the 'target time' parameter from the Cache Parameters
section of control panel (since the new cache is not time-sensitive), and
possibly removing one out of 'full sweep' or 'minimize' (since they both do
the same thing now).