[ZODB-Dev] FileStorage backup from snapshot-capable block-device?

Morten W. Petersen morten@thingamy.net
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 21:10:41 +0000

--SnV5plBeK2Ge1I9g

On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 03:04:58PM -0500, Chris McDonough wrote:

> > Do you know how this works with Data.fs being backed up to tape, on
> > Linux?  The Data.fs file is around ~200 MB in size and takes about
> > a minute to backup..
>=20
> I dont think I understand the question.  Can you restate it?

Sure.  :)

If changes are made to the Data.fs file (i.e. changes are committed)
while the Data.fs file is 'slowly' being copied, could the copied
Data.fs get corrupted?  (This is on a Linux box).

-Mortne

--SnV5plBeK2Ge1I9g

--SnV5plBeK2Ge1I9g--