[ZODB-Dev] Excellent overview of ODBMS and my take on ZODB

Patrick K. O'Brien pobrien@orbtech.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:50:52 -0600

Thanks for the helpful suggestions, Casey. I just discovered your
CatalogQuery hotfix (http://www.zope.org/Members/Kaivo/CatalogQuery/) and am
surprised you hadn't mentioned it. I'm hoping it sheds some light on what
I'm up against.

In what way do you "hope to have a hand in creating a Pythonic query
language"? It would seem you've already started on one. Care to elaborate?
Jim seems keen to have one, but I'm not sure I'm up to the task. I will take
a look at what you have, though. Thanks again.

---
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech