[ZODB-Dev] PersistentMapping copy

Joshua Reynolds joshuar@isogen.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:23:10 -0600

Sorry, I have the latest "StandaloneZODB" checkout.  The problem is this:

User dict's copy defaults to using the copy module's copy() function for
all subclasses.

If the thing your trying to copy doesn't have a __copy__ method
(PersistentMapping doesn't) the copy function fall down go boom with an
un(shallow)copyable Error.

Joshua

--
Joshua Reynolds | IT