[ZODB-Dev] Catalog again ..

Christian Robottom Reis kiko@async.com.br
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:07:33 -0200 (BRST)

On 30 Nov 2001, Bill Anderson wrote:

> Guess it's time to play. So far, it imports w/o complaining. :)
> mainly, I need auto-cataloging, if possible, so I guess we shall see.

Bill, have you had any success with this, or decided the path-based
indexing isn't your piece of cake?

> Anyone know, by any chance, a good how-to on catalog? the stuff on
> zope.org .. leaves much to be desired on that field.

There is none, but I managed to run the tests and make my own. I can't,
however, get it to search properly - I get results lists (brains objects)
but no real object back. Have you managed?

Take care,