[ZODB-Dev] FW: standalone windows 1.0rc1 exe

Kevin Altis altis@semi-retired.com
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:04:56 -0800

In case anyone is interested that doesn't happen to have the
PythonCardPrototype package installed, the program in question is at:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pythoncard/PythonCardPrototyp
e/samples/textIndexer/

I just did the GUI translation, so the ZODB code is more or less the same
since Dan wrote the original last year.

>From the readme.txt:
"

ka

ple.asp?ur
l=/msdn-files/027/000/976/msdncompositedoc.xml

  Its only the non-optimizing version of the compiler but that's all I use
normally as gcc can be used for optimised builds of my code.

   Neil