[ZODB-Dev] Using ZODB with 2.2 new classes

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@zope.com
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 12:19:00 -0400

We haven't yet tried to package anything on the Zope3 branch for
external use.  I expect it's possible to nit together something; you'd
need Persistence, Transaction, and ZODB and any sundry packages they
require.

However, we'll try to fix this next week and do an experimental ZODB4
release.  It will be far from feature complete, but it should be
modestly workable.  I imagine the persistence API -- both C and Python
APIs -- will change a lot as Zope3 matures.

We're going to wait for the Zope3 CVS reorganization.

Jeremy