[ZODB-Dev] Announcing ZCF 0.5 - The ZODB CORBA integration framework

Christian Reis kiko@async.com.br
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:47:28 -0300

On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 09:13:19AM -0500, John D. Heintz wrote:
> To be honest, I have no idea.  The reason I don't know is because I haven't
> actually used this framework with "Zope", but rather with our own ZODB
> application.
>
> On Wednesday 25 July 2001 17:39, Chris Withers wrote:
> >
> > My main question is will this allow me to secure remote transactions into
> > Zope via CORBA? (In my idea of heaven, these transactions would be
> > protected by the Zope security model, using Zope usernames and passwords,
> > over a secure encrypted connection)

John, I'm trying out ZCF-0.6 with omniORBpy-1.5 and omniORB-3.0.4, and
omni bombs out and dumps core on me. Can you tell me what version you're
using at the moment? Sure, it could be my omniORB installation is
horked, but it could be a bug in 3.0.4, or yet something else.

I can get a stack trace if it helps :-)

Take care,