[ZODB-Dev] Announcing ZCF 0.5 - The ZODB CORBA integration framework

John D. Heintz jheintz@isogen.com
26 Jun 2002 15:45:45 -0500

Christian,

There shouldn't be any problems with those versions. I've just re-ran
our application tests on Debian with omniORB 3.0.4 and omniORBpy ???.
Hmm, Debian doesn't list the version of omniORBpy separately. That's
weird.

If you're interested I can run any code you send me here and see what
happens. Feel free to send me a traceback, but I can't promise it'll
help me understand the problem at all ;-)

Duncan Grisby is _very_ helpful and if I can't understand what is going
wrong he most certainly we be the person to ask.

The omniORB mailing list is
http://www.realvnc.com/mailman/listinfo/omniorb-list

When omniORB4 gets Python interceptor support I plan on revisiting the
ZCF and using CORBA Context for authentication so that the server
objects can be stateless.  When I do get back into this code I'll try to
really clean it all up better as well.

Thanks for the interest,
John Heintz

--
John D. Heintz | Senior Developer

1016 La Posada Dr. | Suite 240 | Austin TX 78752
T 512.380.0347 | jheintz at isogen.com

http://www.isogen.com