[ZODB-Dev] Announcing ZCF 0.5 - The ZODB CORBA integrationframework

John D. Heintz jheintz@isogen.com
27 Jun 2002 09:43:25 -0500

Wow, great.  That does sound easier.  Thanks for the info.

John

--
John D. Heintz | Senior Developer

1016 La Posada Dr. | Suite 240 | Austin TX 78752
T 512.380.0347 | jheintz at isogen.com

http://www.isogen.com