[ZODB-Dev] ZEO functionality

Dunigan, Craig craig.dunigan@esker.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 14:47:34 -0600

Just a user chiming in - in testing ZEO 1.0b5 on Zope 2.5.1 against a ZEO
server 1.0b3 on Zope 2.4.0, I corrupted my ZODB on the server.  I was able
to recover, but version mismatch checking would be a good idea for people
like me who don't think to check first before trying things against their
production system (he said sheepishly).

Craig