[ZODB-Dev] Crash of Zope while comitting a transaction

Andreas Jung andreas@andreas-jung.com
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 15:56:45 -0500

In a "naive" way I tried to use an instance of a C extension class
as a class attribute inside a persistent class. During the ZODB
commit Zope crashed without any warning. I think my problem is that
my C extension is not an ExtensionClass. But Zope should not crash
without any further notices but give at least an error indication.

-aj

   -    Andreas Jung                            Zope Corporation       -
  -   EMail: andreas@zope.com                http://www.zope.com      -
 -  "Python Powered"                       http://www.python.org     -
  -   "Makers of Zope"                       http://www.zope.org      -
   -            "Life is too short to (re)write parsers"               -