[ZODB-Dev] Re: [Zope-Coders] Zope test results

Thu, 2 May 2002 10:51:37 +0100

On Thursday 02 May 2002 3:24 am, background@shane.zope.com wrote:

>FAIL: checkLRU (testCache.LRUCacheTests)
>Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "testCache.py", line 146, in checkLRU
>  File "/usr/lib/python2.1/unittest.py", line 273, in failUnlessEqual
>    raise self.failureException, (msg or '%s != %s' % (first, second))
>AssertionError: None != 0

This one has been failing for a while. I can not reproduce it here, and it
appears to me that the code and the test are correct.

I am about to commit a change to this unit test so that it gives a dump of the
relevant object state if the test fails. Hopefully that will contain a clue.