[ZODB-Dev] updated: ZODB/ZEO Programming Guide

Magnus Lycka magnus@thinkware.se
Tue, 05 Nov 2002 23:38:34 +0100

At 12:53 2002-11-05 -0500, Jeremy Hylton wrote:
>I updated Andrew Kuchling's ZODB/ZEO Programming Guide as part of the
>ZODB 3.1 release.  The new version is now posted within the ZODB Wiki
>on zope.org:
>     http://www.zope.org/Wikis/ZODB/guide/index.html

Thanks. What's changed? There are still quite a bit
left to document to avoid all these stupid questions
on the mailing list... ;)

Here are two things I noted in the guide:

http://www.zope.org/Wikis/ZODB/guide/node2.html
This guide explains how to write Python programs that use
the Z Object Database (ZODB) and Zope Enterprise Objects
(ZEO). The latest version of the guide is always available
at http://www.amk.ca/zodb/guide/.
=> 404

http://www.zope.org/Wikis/ZODB/guide/node17.html
  Perhaps Python 2.2 will repair this.
Seems out of date...

BTW, I just stumbled over
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Developer/Models/ZODB
Why didn't anyone mention that? It's obviously not
complete, but at least I could have found _p_oid there.
Is this something you are working actively on?

--
Magnus Lycka, Thinkware AB
Alvans vag 99, SE-907 50 UMEA, SWEDEN