[ZODB-Dev] [ zodb-Bugs-641925 ] ClientCache tracing data garbled

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 07:23:38 -0800

Bugs item #641925, was opened at 2002-11-21 10:23
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=115628&aid=641925&group_id=15628

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The ClientCache tracing data can be garbled when there
are multiple ClientStorage instances in the same
process, for example, when external mounts are used.
This is because each ClientStorage instance has its own
ClientCache, and they all use the same environment
variable to open the trace file.

Sharing the trace file really doesn't make any sense
(since the caches aren't shared) so the best we can do
is to set a global variable to indicate that we're
already tracing, and then ignore tracing on subsequent
ClientCache instantiations.