[ZODB-Dev] basic operational documents?

David McCusker david@treedragon.com
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 17:26:12 -0800

Hi, I'm trying to learn all about ZODB for use inside the Chandler
project at http://www.osafoundation.org/, where I'll be focusing on
the storage issues in the project.

I've started reading the source code to ZODB4, and I would very
much appreciate pointers to documentation on how it is supposed to
operate, which I'm sure exist and probably right in front of me if
I would only open my eyes and look in the right place.

What's the best canonical online documentation I can find on ZODB?

I'd most appreciate a range of materials from high level overview
to detailed explanations.  The former is good for high level
architecture, and the latter is useful for reading the source code
in detail.

I assume if I read docs in the right order I'll make faster progress
than blundering around at random.

If my request is stupid, please be sure to let me know, since the
explanation will also probably educate me.

David McCusker