[ZODB-Dev] Catalog Search exposes BTrees bug?

Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:22:13 +0100

On Tuesday 10 Sep 2002 1:04 pm, Chris Withers wrote:
> Casey Duncan wrote:
> > Does this persist if you update the catalog? Or does that fail?
>
> Just re-indexing the index solves the problem ;-)
>
> > I would recommend updating the BTree code in your Zope to current CVS=
=2E
> > There have been *many* fixes there since 2.5.1
>
> Sheesh. This is a production site, I really can't be running CVS code o=
n it
> :-( When on earth is 2.6.0 going to land?!

Cant use CVS code? thats a silly rule. Even once 2.6.0 is released, its s=
ource=20
will still be stored inside CVS. What matters is whether the code works o=
r=20
not.

There havent been any traumatic changes to the ZODB code since Zope 2.6 a=
lpha=20
1, I doubt there will be any before 2.6 final release. Even if there are,=
 2.6=20
alpha 1 is in a better state than anything on the 2.5 branch.