[ZODB-Dev] Catalog Search exposes BTrees bug?

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:38:43 -0400

All I can say is that if I had to trust my money to 2.5.1 BTrees or 2.6=20
BTrees, I would unhesitatingly put it under my mattress. ;^)

At any rate, the catalog errors you are experiencing are due to BTree bug=
s and=20
a lot of work has gone into mending their wily ways since 2.5.1.

-Casey

On Tuesday 10 September 2002 08:04 am, Chris Withers wrote:
> Casey Duncan wrote:
> > Does this persist if you update the catalog? Or does that fail?
>=20
> Just re-indexing the index solves the problem ;-)
>=20
> > I would recommend updating the BTree code in your Zope to current CVS=
=2E=20
There=20
> > have been *many* fixes there since 2.5.1
>=20
> Sheesh. This is a production site, I really can't be running CVS code o=
n it=20
:-(