[ZODB-Dev] Catalog Search exposes BTrees bug?

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@alum.mit.edu
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:22:37 -0400

  CW> Casey Duncan wrote:
  >> Does this persist if you update the catalog? Or does that fail?

  CW> Just re-indexing the index solves the problem ;-)

  >> I would recommend updating the BTree code in your Zope to current
  >> CVS. There have been *many* fixes there since 2.5.1

  CW> Sheesh. This is a production site, I really can't be running CVS
  CW> code on it :-( When on earth is 2.6.0 going to land?!

Jim and I were just discussing the BTrees issues.  We would really
like to see the BTrees fixes backported to the Zope 2.5 branch.  Then
there would be a separate question of how/when a Zope 2.5.2 release
would occur.

Jeremy