[ZODB-Dev] IndexedCatalog vs ZCatalog

Christian Reis kiko@async.com.br
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:17:48 -0300

On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 09:43:56PM +0200, Thomas Guettler wrote:
> Can someone, or Johan, compare IndexedCatalog versus the ZCatalog from
> Zope? I am thinking about moving from Zope to pure ZODB. ZCatalog is
> one of the few parts I use from Zope.

As Johan has said, if you want to look into Catalog, we'd *really* like
to have user feedback. So far we are testing it internally in Stoq and
we've had a lot of feature requests, but it's holding up nicely (we
think).

What features do you require from ZCatalog? If they're at all possible,
we'd be happy to implement them to get things going for you.

Take care,