[ZODB-Dev] Re: [Zope-Coders] Lots of zrpc errors in 2.7

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@zope.com
09 Apr 2003 10:57:33 -0400

On Wed, 2003-04-09 at 10:15, Chris McDonough wrote:
> It appears as if 'oids' isn't a dictionary when it makes its way in to
> Connection.py.  I suspect this may be a problem caused by Jeremy's
> backport of atomic invalidations from Zope 3 yesterday, and that if you
> revert the changes made by his checkins to ZODB that it will begin to
> work again.  I'm unsure about how to really fix it, but I'm forwarding
> this to ZODB-dev so it gets on the radar.

That sounds like the culprit.  I get a little disoriented looking at
ZODB3 code these days <wink>, and I missed the ZEO changes.  Oddly
enough, there are no unit tests that cover this behavior.  I'll fix both
problems ASAP.

Jeremy