[ZODB-Dev] zope.conf question...

Harald Ragger harald.ragger@icomedias.com
Mon Apr 14 18:10:38 EDT 2003

Hi,

i 've installed Zope from CVS on my linux laptop, and it runs fine. what i
couldnt find are documented conf files. my question:

do we still need dbtab installed as product for mounting storages, or is it
possible to configure things without dtab, for example mount zeo storage
test1 as main db to my zope-client:

zope.conf snip-----
<zodb_db main>
	<zeoclient>
            server localhost:9999
            wait false
	    storage test1
         </zeoclient>
	 mount-point /
</zodb_db>

will this be possible or am i on the wrong way and will have to do it via
dbtab instead?

zeo.conf:
its rather easy to seup zeo now and to serve two or more filestorages
configured via the zeo.conf file.
does anybody have conf- examples for serving BDB-Storages in ZEO?

Thanks and Greetings,
Harry