[ZODB-Dev] zope.conf question...

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Mon Apr 14 18:57:00 EDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-04-14 at 13:10, Harald Ragger wrote:
> will this be possible or am i on the wrong way and will have to do it via
> dbtab instead?

Thanks for trying it out.  I haven't yet integrated dbtab functionality
into the trunk so although it appears possible (e.g. the "mount-point"
key), it is not yet.

I'm not sure when it will be (there is no timeline for this), you should
be able to continue to use dbtab in the meantime...

> zeo.conf:
> its rather easy to seup zeo now and to serve two or more filestorages
> configured via the zeo.conf file.
> does anybody have conf- examples for serving BDB-Storages in ZEO?

No examples, sorry, but it should be fairly easy to read the
"component.xml" schema file inside ZODB to get an idea of what to put in
a zeo.conf to serve up a BDB storage.

- C