[ZODB-Dev] zope.conf question...

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Mon Apr 14 19:02:58 EDT 2003

I should mention that the example you give *will* work to make the
"main" database a ZEO client storage.  What *wont* work is attempting to
name other databases with different mount points inside of zope.conf
(they will not be mounted).

One thing to know, however, is that if there is a custom_zodb.py file in
the instance home (DBTab puts one there), the config file databases will
be ignored.

- C