[ZODB-Dev] Ape and ConflictError's

Rocky Burt rocky.burt at bricsnet.com
Wed Apr 30 19:16:50 EDT 2003

Shane,

Question about ZClass property sheet mapping.  I expected that
propertysheet properties would get stored in the zodb_property table
along with normal properties.  This doesn't seem to be the case so I'm
assuming that data is ending up in the zodb_remainder table.

If its not too much, would you mind explaining to me the steps required
to make propertysheets behave just like regular default properties of
objects?

I'm gradually understanding bits and pieces of how your mapping stuff
works, but seeing a real example would really help.

- Rocky