[ZODB-Dev] What are the ZopeDB limit?

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Mon Aug 25 11:41:05 EDT 2003

The ERP5 project has come up with a SQL-based catalog. This may be of
interest to you if you have large data sets (like they have).

<http://www.erp5.org/>
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/erp5/ZSQLCatalog/>

Stefan

--On Montag, 25. August 2003 09:26 +0200 Michele Bendazzoli

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/