[ZODB-Dev] Adding comments to transactions?

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:41:11 -0200

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 08:15:21AM +0100, Andreas Jung wrote:
| I have an application where I want to use the Zopes Undo functionality
| to give the user a list of actions that can be undone. However I need
| to attach a comment like "node XX inserted" to each transaction
| (presenting URLs like in the ZMI is not very much useful for the
| application user). Is there a way to do this?

Plone uses that for some operations. I think the method is called
transaction_note or something to that effect. grep is your friend as
usual :P

[]'s

--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

Somebody's terminal is dropping bits.  I found a pile of them over in the
corner.